Don’t throw it away, Beadhive offers expert jewelry repair! Sometimes the repair is so simple that you’ll be happy you didn’t. Clean out your jewelry box of broken items and bring them to Beadhive anytime during store hours.
- We can assess the damage while you wait and give an estimated price for each item.
- For simple repair items such as clasp replacement or chain reattachment, we can sometimes do the repair on the spot, same day.
- For more complex pieces, leave your repair with us and we will call or text when your repair is ready. Repair pieces take approximately 2 weeks, depending on our repair pile. Need your repair done sooner? We offer rush repairs, depending on the piece, for an extra small fee.
- Jewelry repair starts at $5 and goes up from there, depending on the difficulty of the piece.
- We do everything from attaching jump rings, adding ear wires, lengthening or shortening bracelets or necklaces, knotting pearls, and wire work, and much more. Not sure if a piece can be repaired, how much it will be, or how to do it? Buzz in, let us take a look!
Custom Jewelry Orders
We love doing custom orders. Whether you already have pieces to work with or add on to, or you would like assistance selecting pieces from the store - we can do it all. Whether it be a special custom piece for you or a gift, or a large scale order for a group - let us bee of help! Customers have loved our custom made jewelry kits for an at-home jewelry bead party! Stop in the shop or call for additional info.
Beadhive Made Jewelry
Beadhive has a wide range of unique, handmade jewelry. From the creative minds of the worker bees at the shop, each jewelry accessory is made with care and uses the best quality materials. New earrings, bracelets, and necklaces are constantly being updated. See a piece that you love, but would like to change something like the earwires? Just let us know! Shop in store for an ever-changing selection of beautiful handmade jewelry by Beadhive.